Who can drive our MPV operated using section 19 permits?

If you operate MPVs using section 19 permits your drivers are required to have held a full car, category B, driving entitlement for at least two years and be aged 21 or over.  These drivers can be paid to drive or be providing their services as a volunteer.


Members area
Lost password?


News & Hot Topics
Freedom of Information requests
Financial Standing Update

© CTA 2009 | Accessibility | Sitemap | Web design & development by Zen Web Solutions

Community Transport Association UK is a charitable company limited by guarantee. Registered in Cardiff no. 1985361 Registered office: Aeroworks, 5 Adair Street, Manchester M1 2NQ. Registered as a charity in England and Wales no. 1002222. Charity Registered in Scotland No. SC038518.

Investor in People