Section 19 Standard permits and Section 10b permits 

CTA is a Designated Body for the issuing of Section 19 Standard permits (GB) and Section 10B permits in Northern Ireland.

Permits are required if a not-for-profit organisation is operating transport for "hire or reward".  This is a very technical area and Members are advised to view our Frequently Asked Questions page or to talk to the Advice Team, 0345 130 6195, regarding the need for permits.

Both types of permits can only be issued to our Members and are administered from the Central Support Office in Manchester  Application forms for both types of permits are downloadable from the Members area of our webite.

Permits cost £11.00 each and organisations will need one for each vehicle they operate.

Members area
Lost password?


News & Hot Topics
Freedom of Information requests
Financial Standing Update

© CTA 2009 | Accessibility | Sitemap | Web design & development by Zen Web Solutions

Community Transport Association UK is a charitable company limited by guarantee. Registered in Cardiff no. 1985361 Registered office: Aeroworks, 5 Adair Street, Manchester M1 2NQ. Registered as a charity in England and Wales no. 1002222. Charity Registered in Scotland No. SC038518.

Investor in People