BACK TO WALES HOME PAGE
Latest News and Information Wales
Here you will find all the relevant information and links for some of our current projects and activities. The content is likely to change on a regular basis and so it's well worth bookmarking this page if you want to keep up to date. Alternatively, make sure that you sign up to receive the CTA Wales News brief and e-bulletins through email, if you haven't already.
Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- Planning and preparation for CTA Wales Conference 2016
- Developing a methodology for measuring and quantifying the social value of CT in Wales.
- Acting as an interface for the sector regarding involvement in delivering NEPTS.
- Completion of a bid for EU Funding. Project entitled 'Building a pan-Wales, demand responsive community transport solution in partnership.
- Supporting incorporation process for the Community Transport Cooperative (SE Wales) to facilitate closer partnership working and access new opportunities in collaboration.
- Identification of significant transport need and transport barriers for Asylum seekers in Swansea. We have engaged key stakeholders and supported collaborative working with a view to establishing appropriate Community Transport solutions and help individuals integrate into the community.
- Pilot project with Local Health Board and GP surgeries in Amman Valley to address transport problems and reduce the level of 'Did not Attends' for appointments. Trialling the use of Pharmacy deliveries of prescriptions to include information about local transport services, including Community Transport providers.
- Supporting members to identify and secure funding
News brief back issues:
Sign up to receive the CTA Wales News brief and e-bulletins
CTA Wales Committee Minutes:
To view the minutes of the CTA Wales Committee please visit the page on useful toolkits, resources and documents